TranS1 wanted an easier registry processes for their customers.
- Needed a system to manage unique industry-specific processes for clinical data
- Customers were getting confused when using the current process and their historical data was not clear
In addition, the company required greater visibility into client treatment history, future placement, clinical and behavioral trends which might impact it’s marketing strategy
Riptide develops custom streamlined registry.
- Streamlined their current registry process with custom Visual Force pages to create and manage everything from patient data to admission status
- Completed forms automatically trigger Force.com workflows, including emails to company execs whom review and act on data trends
- An automated record management app houses business information on Force.com and eliminates the need for paper-based systems
TranS1 has more updated data and many happier customers.
- Automated processes to track and manage individual clinical outcome data
- Received better historical data to retain critical patient information for future care
- Greater management visibility and efficiencies gained with integrated, automated back-end processing and the elimination of paper applications
- Increased customer satisfaction through easy and efficient online registry and repeated results reports; for the first time, members can see status of their results throughout the process