TranS1 wanted an easier registry processes for their customers.
- Needed a system to manage unique industry-specific processes for clinical data
- Customers were getting confused when using the current process and their historical data was not clear
- In addition, the company required greater visibility into client treatment history, future placement, clinical and behavioral trends which might impact it's marketing strategy
Riptide develops custom streamlined registry.
- Streamlined their current registry process with custom Visual Force pages to create and manage everything from patient data to admission status
- Completed forms automatically trigger Force.com workflows, including emails to company execs whom review and act on data trends
- An automated record management app houses business information on Force.com and eliminates the need for paper-based systems
TranS1 has more updated data and many happier customers.
- Automated processes to track and manage individual clinical outcome data
- Received better historical data to retain critical patient information for future care
- Greater management visibility and efficiencies gained with integrated, automated back-end processing and the elimination of paper applications
- Increased customer satisfaction through easy and efficient online registry and repeated results reports; for the first time, members can see status of their results throughout the process